Nov 24, 2011

It all summed up to nothing

How could you be so selfish?

It's like when you're shopping and you see something you really like but don't know whether you should get it, so you hold on to it and nobody else can get it even though they might really want it. And in the end you decide not to get it and the poor thing just sits back on the shelf, feeling all lonely again. It could have gotten a nice new owner but you took that chance away just because you were hesitant about it and not willing to let go.

Selfish.

I'm not going to cry this time, I've always been and will always be strong for my own sake. But why do I feel so nauseous? It's like emotions are threatening to spill out of me

It was so hard. I should really slap myself for bringing myself to this misery zz

I'm not that strong, I really am not :(

No comments: