Dec 13, 2011

A letter to future Szeying














All the similarities are creeping me out, but I think that's fate's way of saying 'in your face!' because of all the bad things I did... Well I actually feel pretty good now. Which is sorta surprising, but expected all at the same time. Maybe it's because my heart has already sunk to the very bottom and it cannot sink any further so I feel rather numb now. Still thinking about how to put a proper closure to things, but I think my poor memory will eliminate all of it by the end of this week!

And as much as I would rather appear strong, I will admit that it hurts that little bit... But I shall always remind myself of all the horrors and pains that I won't have to go through anymore and feel lucky and grateful :)

When life gives you lemons, you make lemon juice! Yumz

No comments: