Nov 27, 2014

Procrastination

Honestly, I think someone should hold a procrastination competition. Imagine this: you lock a number of contestants in separate rooms, all of which are messed up and splattered with unimaginable filth and in one corner are all the different cleaning tools and containers to put things away in. How many will be able to survive long in the mess?

As much as I think I am a procrastinator, I don't think I would survive long in such an environment - I am selectively compulsive and having to sleep in filth would kill me.

Sitting here writing a bunch of nonsense even though I have a math paper at 9 A.M. tomorrow and I am not done with my two-page cheat sheet. I'm not even half done. There's still a mountain of past year papers waiting for me and I'm seriously freaking out over here.

Eight months of rest did not do me any good...

I wonder how guys who serve NS do it.

No comments: