May 9, 2015

Now you know why my cheeks are so chubz

HI GUYS. I am finally back after two grueling weeks of studying and half a week of outings! The past few weeks have been really mentally straining, so much so that I am still having nightmares about the papers I did :"( So glad it is all over now and YAY TO SUMMER BREAK. To be honest, I haven't really done up a list of things to do during the holidays (as I always do during exams period to keep myself motivated) because I'm gonna be quite busy I think? Still thinking of whether I should take up a part-time job to fulfill my dream of being an ice cream girl... I've been talking about this for years now, haven't I?

Realised that I haven't been updating this space much with photos so here we go!! Let the food photos spam begin:


No comments: