Sep 21, 2011

I wanna go all the way

A rainbow after every rain storm :)

Feeling so insecure lately. I don't know why I'm feeling this way but at least it's not as bad as previously so yay. I think my life is changing for the better wheeee I'm feeling happier each day! Plus school has become so interesting; even bio lessons are fun now. Miracles must exist ^^

Barney and Robin please get together and marry each other in the enddddd

Exams are coming in three weeks but I'm not exactly starting to study yet - perhaps because I'm already kind of prepared for most subjects. It's actually a good thing when our class tests are so near to the eoys, all my notes are done and I can just reuse them or something. BUT that still does not mean I will ace chem :( The dean gave us a subject combi talk this afternoon and it really got me thinking. If I took subjects based on my own interests, then I wouldn't take chem! It's ironic when people tell us how we should pursue our own passions but in the end they "recommend" us to take certain subjects because they "open more doors". It's just so ironic zz

BTW I DISCOVERED A REALLY REALLY REALLY COOL CAM APP AND I'M OFFICIALLY ABUSING IT.


LIKE SUP I'M IN A PAINTING.

Physics test was okay today, but that prolly means I flunked it. Hope bio test will be okay tomorrow :s Shall do some revision now tata!

No comments: