Sep 29, 2011

When everything is wrong, we move along

Found out that sci-fi movies are my thing! Okay I'm not supposed to be watching movies but lately I'm so stressed you knoww. I really don't get why they have to put all the deadlines just before our examinations! Don't even have time to revise for eoys and there's only a week left :( Panic attackkkkkkkkk

this guy is so cute x.x






EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THE BUTTERLY EFFECT AND MEMENTO.

Wait I take back my words. All of you should probably be studying instead. Just like how I should be doing my math questions but I'm taking a break so yeah :) One year ago trigonometry was my enemy and now we're best friends and I'm really glad :') I'm a geeeeek 8)

WHO IS ABOUT TO WATCH THE MACHINIST. Hope it isn't that scary hehe

taking chances

No comments: