Nov 1, 2011

I just can't get enough




Had the cutest cake for my birthday :) Yesterday wasn't the most special day and it felt like any other day, but I definitely had a great time. Really appreciated everyone who bothered, and I really appreciated all that I received, be it presents or a simple birthday wish. I think birthdays are special because you get to find out who really cares and who doesn't. Heartfelt wishes and messages really did make my day :)

I guess there'll always be hatred in this world. Whether it is stemmed from jealousy or personal interests, people won't ever stop hating on other people. Maybe it makes you feel superior, or maybe it gives you joy to put down others like that. I don't think I want to be involved anymore. It's too tiring to continuously suspect and analyse actions and words and I'd rather not now. I just wish I could pretend like I don't know.

Well no matter what happens, there'll always be people who care! That's all that matters to me now :)


No comments: