Nov 5, 2011

You used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade


My pink shades and ear muffs! So pretty rightttt. Thank you Rachel and Lynette for the pink heart shaped shades ♥ Have been wanting to get one of those forever and they got me one (AND IT'S PINK) for my birthday ^^

Time, I really need you to flyyy. Lately I keep getting into this horrible cycle of thinking. I ponder about the ulterior motives that everyone around me could possibly have, and then I think deeper and deeper and decide that I won't trust anybody ever again. Then I snap back and think that human beings can't be that evil because we were all born kind... Right? I mean even if I hate someone to the core (and that someone currently doesn't exist) I wouldn't do anything extremely mean to him/her because after all I am a human and I know what to do and what not to. I know my limits and when to stop in case I overly hurt him/her. Then I think that maybe not everyone is as nice as me (cough cough) and thus... I SHOULD NOT TRUST ANYONE. Gosh I have trust issues don't I?

Omg my GPA omg omg omg omg omg omg Guess who striked off her target which she set in the beginning of the year :) Well I became pretty nervous for my higher chinese paper on Thursday after laoshi said that the papers have been becoming harder each year. I'm so worried about my zong he tian kong because my marks are rather unstable and pretty extreme. It's either I fail it terribly or I pass with flying colours, and the latter doesn't happen very frequently so... Sigh.
i miss you so bad 
 Stay strong, Szeying, stay strong.

No comments: