Nov 9, 2011

Keeping the faith that everything will be okay




I take back my words about my brother being really horrible. He can be horrible but he's definitely the cutest kid I know. And he does have a kind heart and stuff like that :) Also I definitely like kids who ask "why" all the time. Reminds me of myself when I was younger teehee

Anyway, I told my mum that dad shouldn't ground my sister because it's not going to make her learn her lesson. As I've expected, she asked me for a more effective solution... So I told her it's her job to find a better solution, not mine :D Okay that was a horrible answer but it's true! I think mummy needs to figure out what would be a better way to keep things in control and as much as I'd like to help... I don't want to because the only effective method (which they used on me when I dropped my phone into the seawater) I can think of is to let her be without a phone. Which would be cruel considering that the 21st century is coming to an end and technology is a must to have around. And I don't want my sister to hate me  -__-

Oh and tomorrow's my higher Chinese paper... WHAT AM I DOING HERE RIGHT NOW JEEZ

No comments: